Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 40 - A Few Observations

Has anyone else noticed the inability to just sit around anymore?  I can't just lounge around in bed, I have to be doing something now, which was definitely not a problem before.  Yesterday I just got too antsy and had to go out for a run.

Also, does anyone else get excited in the produce section of the grocery store these days?  I used to spend little time there, and now I find myself spending more time there than anywhere else, looking to try new things and getting excited about things I haven't had in a while.

5 comments:

  1. I hear you on both points - sleeping in is much harder and veggies are sexy. I would have never predicted this a month ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was feeling that way until I started not feeling well. Now that I'm full blown sick I just want to lay in a ball and eat soup! I will get back there though and having all that energy is a great thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the irony of exercise. Using energy only creates more energy. Ride it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm opposite of you. After working two jobs, when I come home, I just want to out my feet up and relax. Veggies are kind of just there for me, I'm not excited for them. I do try new ways to prepare them and try new kinds, but ultimately it comes down to I don't like cooking! But I trudge through it everyday. It's encouraging to hear excitement though and that's why I keep doing it. Totally on the opposite end of the spectrum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on the produce department - I love shopping there and filling up my cart with different goodies. But sometimes I completely forget about shopping for the rest of my family and leave w/o getting cereal, snacks, etc. But I am the queen of just sitting around - i don't think any amount of PCP will change that!

    ReplyDelete