Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 21

I think I've missed a couple of posts, sorry team.  I have excuses, but they don't matter.

Good news is I haven't missed any workouts.  I did decide to take a day off of jump roping and went for a jog instead yesterday.  Before PCP, I would run three miles 3-4 days a week.  Nothing fast, just to get outside for a bit.  I stopped when PCP started as I don't have time for PCP and running.  But wow, jump roping has made a huge difference.  I went on a nice slow run for forty minutes and wasn't even winded afterwards.  My legs didn't hurt, my feet didn't hurt, it was a very pleasurable experience.  So we'll see how jump roping goes today.

Also...does anyone else still feel like this is a ton of food?  Last week, I could eat the meal then be hungry about an hour or two later.  But now I basically force myself through every meal, I just never feel hungry anymore.  So I'm kinda anxious to see how the new diet is going to work out this week.

4 comments:

  1. Running is great, jump rope definitely makes a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome about the run! I've been wondering if the PCP exercises would improve my running... maybe I'll try this weekend!

    (Yes, ton of food... I do still get hungry two hours later though!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god is there ever a lot of food... but I've had no problem consuming it, just preparing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your straight to the point first sentence, "I have excuses, but they don't matter." I'm going to use that sentence for a while. Awesome.

    As for the food, I find lunch is my toughest meal to ingest. Sometimes I feel like I'm in a food eating contest, gotta get it all in or I don't win.

    ReplyDelete