Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 33

Yesterday was a long day at work, so I didn't make it home until 11 PM.  But I did the exercises...and they seemed much harder than usual.  I don't know if it was the long day, or the fact that we're doing more targeting of specific areas right now, but this is the first week that I'm ready for the day off.  That being said, it's still highly motivating to look in the mirror and see things you haven't been able to see before (last night was a big slab of back muscle poking through.)

Also, does anyone else keep noticing how the flavors of all our "plain" food just keep getting better?  I had some yellow bell pepper with breakfast this morning and it was absolutely amazing.  Deliciously ripe pear and dried figs for morning snack...incredible.  And were egg whites always subtly salty?  Pretty amazing stuff.

3 comments:

  1. I am with you on the flavours. It tastes so good now I am not masking the intrinsic flavours with sauces and condiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the joy of a low salt tongue! Glad you're feeling it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree. And what is salted (like my indulgence cheese) tastes "super salted"!

    ReplyDelete