Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 29 - Blah

Still sick.

The jumps actually went really well last night even though I felt like crap.  Just kinda floated through them, and felt a little better afterwards.  Then had insane fever dreams last night.  I invented a new economic system, but all the bar graphs I was showing people would shoot up out of the ground and we'd have to dodge them.

I really like that this project keeps changing.  It seems every time I start to feel like my body is hitting steady state, exercises change.  I love it.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you get over this illness very soon, but in the meantime, enjoy the funky dreams! I'm with you on the change - I get excited for Tuesday night's email to see what new things it will bring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man... I'm with Patrick, fever dreams can be pretty awesome. I used to have very consistent fever dreams when I was a kid, and unfortunately they were pretty terrifying... running from a giant rolling ball.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No fever dreams, but a spike in regular old nightmares since I've started this project. I hope you feel better very soon.

    ReplyDelete