Friday, October 8, 2010

Day 24 - Casting Demons

So my brother-in-law (who is 12) lives with my wife and me, and he pretty much sits and watches me exercise or tries to participate some on a regular basis.  He was talking to his mother recently (who only speaks Spanish), and was trying to tell her about how much I exercise.  However, his Spanish is not great, and ended up telling her I "exorcise extremely."

While I found this hilarious, I also thought that we are all casting out demons through PCP.  We are getting rid of laziness, overeating, crappy food, etc.  So get those demons out.

5 comments:

  1. Ha ha. I think it is a form of exorcism (definitely for me!). However, that makes Patrick the exorcist. Not quite as catchy for his website...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exercise to exorcise, that works on so many levels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I always enjoy reading your blogs. I know I've got some exorcism to do still!!

    ReplyDelete