Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 23

I realized that this whole time I still haven't eaten any asparagus!  I am shocked, as I love the stuff.  So I will be steaming some tonight, something I have all day to look forward to.

The exercises have been going great, I am definitely getting my ass kicked on a daily basis.  I've started to really slow them down and pay attention to form, even if that means going with a lighter resistance band, when your form is better it hurts way more and it hurts in the correct muscles, you know, the ones you're supposed to be working.

6 comments:

  1. Focusing on the target muscle rather than an external idea of what the action should be like is the path of wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it funny (great) how things like asparagus and honey crisp apples have become treats?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work on the exercises, pictures are looking great broseph.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We bought some asparagus and then we haven't touched it... might have gone bad by now unfortunately. I've always steered clear a bit, but I'm certain I'll stray that direction soon for some variety.

    ReplyDelete