Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 30

Already day thirty?  So hard to believe.  Well, I'm writing this in the morning, and haven't done the exercises for the day, but thought I'd update how last night went.  I don't know about the rest of you, but when I'm sick I feel like my movements are way more efficient.  As if my body doesn't want to waste excess energy.  Or maybe my mind is just concentrating way harder on what's going on so I'm just taking in more details of everyday movements.  Either way...1300 jumps with only one trip (there were three small breaks in there).  I'm convinced this is due to being ill.  I hope I can carry this awareness forward when I'm feeling better.

In other workout news, I never much cared for the rows in the past, I could feel they were doing something, but I just never felt too taxed after.  However, when doing rows after doing pull-ups, yeah, nice, huge difference.  And the planks.  What is it about that exercise?  I think it's a weird kind of pain, as it seems the most self imposed of all the exercises.  In others, we are pushing or pulling against something, but the plank, you just tense up and go.  Wild.

Anywho, feeling somewhat better today, although still not at 100%, but I kinda like the feeling.  Go Team Cookie Monster.

5 comments:

  1. I agree that the plank, it just creates a weird, all-over, body exhaustion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My legs give up first during the plank, is that normal?

    I Hope you feel 100% soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really impressed with only one trip. You are rocking the skipping rope! The planks are just hellish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plank is a mind game. Which you'll never win.

    ReplyDelete