Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 68

I find it hard to believe we're so close to the end.  I actually find blogging really hard right now as I feel PCP has just become a routine part of my life and there's just not much to say about it.  I'm not much of a talker anyway, and one thing I've learned is that blogging is not my forte.

The exercises have been going extremely well this week, I don't know if it's the small dose of carbs right before, but it seems like I'm can push harder than before.  That pumped feeling after you go to failure is great.

Still waiting on my new Nike Speed Rope to arrive, this leather rope is just too light and I can't get used to it.  But that's minor, just enjoying the program, keeping my head down, and sweating through.

2 comments:

  1. So you wouldn't recommend leather? I've steered clear of it just because it seemed odd...

    ReplyDelete