Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 49

Alright, finally feeling back on track.  Woke up early and did the jump ropes this morning, which made me feel way hungrier throughout the day but also made me feel like I had more energy.  This weekend kinda felt like a reset button was hit, I just feel completely better about everything now.  Watching the sunrise and all the colors as I walked to school this morning made me tear up, everything was completely beautiful.  Of course, morning zazen might have had something to do with that too.  Anywho, just looked at the new exercises, I'm pretty pumped there are times with no leg exercises, I just find those to be the most boring thing, although I know why we do them and I know that they work wonders.

4 comments:

  1. I'm right with you on the leg exercises... lunges are terribly mind-numbing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's also just nice to know that for the rest of the day the jumps are behind you, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, legs are boring, now that you've got them tuned up we don't have to stress them so much anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need an attitude re-work to get me more in your state of mind. Thank you for your positivity, it helps.

    ReplyDelete