Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 61

A quick question.  Has anyone ever heard that it's harder to lose that last little bit of weight when it's cold as opposed to the warmer months?  This adipose business seems extremely tenacious.  I can see it's shrinking a little bit each week, but damn, that stuff is stubborn.  Sounds like it's going relatively well for everyone.  I'm enjoying the morning jumps, it's kinda nice jumping when it's still in the 30s (Fahrenheit) outside, a good way to wake up in the morning.  Although I haven't been getting too many people commenting on the difference in appearance, most because hair covers my entire head and face and warm clothes hide the difference in physique.  And I still need new pants, now they just look kinda baggy and sloppy.

3 comments:

  1. The body will send more craving signals for high calorie food in winter as it tries to add some padding, but that's the only thing I've ever heard of regarding winter fat loss. That last bit is tough no matter when you go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard the last bit is tough no matter what or when. Mine sure is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brian was checking your picures today, you're about 1-2% away from being as low as is healthy. Don't sweat it man check out your ab definition.

    ReplyDelete