Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 15 - The Colors!

One really nice thing about eating more veggies is the variety of colors.  (I realize this is a low light picture taken on a phone, so the greens and reds aren't really popping, but you know how amazing they look in person.)  It really the day a little better when you see those bright colors coming at ya first thing in the morning.  And fresh pico de gallo makes everything better regardless.

New diet this week looks like no significant change, except I get to eat fewer carbs, which is actually really nice as that was my least favorite part of the diet so far anyway.  I actually hope we get to eat more veggies, as I'm finding the more I eat them, the more I like them.

6 comments:

  1. Looks great! What is that - whole swiss chard leaves?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, swiss chard. I feel like I have a real love hate relationship with that stuff right now. Sometimes it hits the spot, sometimes way too bitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colours are great, and egg on toast isn't bad either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah man, the veggies really make the meal look great. Good attitude.

    Pico de gallo rules

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, drop the pico recipe for us!

    Yeah for bell peppers - we're loading those things constantly.

    ReplyDelete