Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 5 - Vanity

I noticed our team isn't posting as much on the weekend (myself included).  If that's cause we are busy people enjoying our lives and don't use the internet as much then, I think that's a positive thing.

I started this project to get lean and fit for life in general, but it's only day five and my wife has already noticed my arms are more toned.  That little comment definitely made me feel good, so I hope everyone else is feeling something similar.  Sometimes it will take those superficial things to keep our practice going, so let's have a toast to our bodies!

4 comments:

  1. It takes a while to get the blog groove going, and right now in Week 1 there isn't a whole lot to talk about. Things will get interesting soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice when people close to you notice differences!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, imagine what she'll be saying in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been enjoying an extra moment in front of the mirror after the morning routine - it's doubly interesting for me since I've never particularly been anything other than 'skinny' in my life...

    ReplyDelete